Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) From Subharati dental college,Meerut
DR. NIVAIDITA RASTOGI (Dentist)
In the Persent time people do not see a dentist on a regular basis. people only go when they have a any problem. That is known as crisis treatment versus preventive treatment. While these patients may feel they are saving money, it often ends up costing much more in dollars and time.The main reason are many dental problems do not have symptoms whenerer they reach the advanced stages of the disease process like tooth decay. It is typical to hear, Nothing hurts. I don't have any problems. Tooth decay are does not hurt until it gets close to the nerve of the tooth and It is not uncommon to see a patient with a huge cavity who has never felt a thing. Dentist can usually detect a cavity 3-4 years before it occur any symptoms.
dental cleaning is a procedure which is called scaling in which we remove the food and stains build up on the tooth. dental cleaning does not lead to any loosening of teeth.
Oral injuries are often painful, and should be treated by a dentist as soon as possible. If you have knocked out a tooth, these tips may be able to save it:
• Rinse, do not scrub, the tooth to remove dirt or debris
• Place the clean tooth in your mouth between your cheek and gum or under your tongue
• Do not attempt to replace the tooth into the socket as this could cause further damage
• Get to the dentist. Successful re-implantation is possible only when treatment is performed promptly
• If it is not possible to store the tooth in the mouth of the injured person, wrap the tooth in a clean cloth or gauze and immerse it in milk.
Elective or manual tooth brush both have their advantage and disadvantages but your brushing technique and frequency is much more important than what you brush with.
Bad breath means halitosis can be an unpleasant and embarrassing condition and many of us may not realize that we have bad breath, but everyone has it from time to time, especially in the morning.There are many reasons for may have bad breath, but in healthy people, the major reason is due to microbial deposits on the tongue, especially the back of the tongue. Some studies have shown that simply brushing the tongue reduced bad breath by as much as 70%.