Hair transplantation is a medical treatment that involves moving hair from the back and sides of the head to bald spots. Gunjan Hospital offers hair transplant in Noida for hair loss using cutting-edge techniques such as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and surgery. If you are suffering from hair loss and want to get rid of it, don't worry because Gunjan hair transplant hospital offers hair restoration treatment with expert facilities. With their unique treatment method, Gunjan Hospital gives pain-free treatment.
Hair transplant in Noida is available with natural-looking results to those suffering from hair loss or male pattern baldness at an inexpensive price. Hair's Only hospital can treat your hair loss at an affordable price. For hair restoration, we use the most sophisticated FUE and FUHT techniques. In just a few hours, skilled hands will give you natural-looking hair.
What considerations should you think about before selecting a hair transplant hospital?
Before the Hair transplant surgery, the doctors conduct several test to ensure that the patient is fit for the such surgery. Some of the test are conducted will be blood tests, allergy tests and other liver function tests. The best surgeon will also examine the hair area of the donor. Nowever, he would also advice the patient to follow certain pre-operative instructions to avoid any complication in the surgery.
Before beginning the Hair transplant surgery, the surgeon are cleans the scalp thoroughly. After the cleaning of surgery, then surgeon will use a local anaesthesia to numb the scalp. then after which, some section of scalp that is covered with hair will be removed using a scalpel. Then aftter, the area will be stitched properly.
Using a magnifying best lens and a latest sharp surgical knife, then surgeon will separate the removed scalp into tiny sections which will later be placed into the bald area of the scalp. After the hair transplant, the surgeon will cover the area with bandages for healing. The whole surgery may be take up to min four or more hours.
Usually post the Hair transplant surgery, it takes around 10 days to remove the stitches. If any person might have to go through the hair transplant surgery again depending on their hair loss, then the patient will need to take regular medication to alleviate issues like pain, swelling and sore scalp. The medicines also help in reducing the risk of infection and another disease after the surgery. Furthermore, medicines is also be prescribed to improve hair growth and stop future hair loss.
Normally, most people who go through the surgery return to work several days after the session. Another thing that may be troublesome to the patient is the falling of the transplanted hair, this is referred to as ‘shock loss'. However, it is a natural phenomenon as it makes way for new follicles to grow. A noticeable and satisfactory hair growth is normally achieved after nine months of the surgery.
• First side effect is thinning, which is a standard post-operative condition; but the
• Second side effect is Thickness apparently comes back after a few months!
• Third side effect is Pain, which is very little and certainly will not require any pain relievers!
• Forth side effect is Itching, it is usual to occur in areas affected by hair transplant surgery!
• Fifth side effect is Numbness, this is only temporary!
Whereas there are side-effects are very rare, but the benefits are enormous including getting back the lost confidence.
• First, The recipient area must be shielded from the sun.
• Second, Start shampooing as stated by your doctor because Shampooing is necessary to prevent scabs from forming around the hair shaft.
• Third,After two to three months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles.
• Forth,Don't carry heavy loads as it may stress the recipient area.
So get in touch with us for any query on hair. We will guide you with the best possible solutions at the best prices. We will put your questions forward to the esteemed and popular doctors who have been serving the society for years.
Gunjan Hospital has set such high standards that it stands among the number one Hair Transplant Hospital in Noida. You can get the best Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT) at an affordable price in Noida. But still, before switching to hair transplantation, it is vital that you consider and think about your budget.
With medicinal improvements, various types of hair transplant techniques have come into play like FUE hair transplant and FUT hair transplant, etc. So the price of each procedure is different. Furthermore, the popularity and experience of your selected surgeon will also play a significant role in deciding the cost of surgery. The top and best hair transplant doctors may offer you the package at a high price; but you should not judge them by their fees, as they will surely provide you the outstanding results.
• Minimally Invasive Procedures - The utilization of advanced, world-class tools and techniques cause very little damage to hair follicles with no stitching and minimal scarring.
• Best Surgeons & Team - The well-renowned surgeons and the team of Gunjan Hospital have a high level of expertise and they make use of the best methods to deliver the best possible outcomes.
• Reliable & Successful Results - We use the latest equipment that provides rich hair density. Also, the quality of our treatment is outstanding due to the refined instruments that we use.
• Hygienic Environment - The operating environment at Gunjan Hospital is completely hygienic and equipped with high-end facilities that make the hair transplant candidates feel comfortable
Laser Hair Removal in Noida
Laser Hair Removal is a procedure in which a laser beam is directed at hair follicles in order to destroy them and prevent hair growth. Laser Hair Removal in Noida uses specifically authorized lasers with different types, intensities, and wavelengths depending on the skin type of the person being treated. Hair is illuminated by a focused beam of light. The pigment absorbs the light, causing enough damage to the follicle to prevent future development. Because the outcomes vary so much from person to person, lasers can eradicate hair anywhere from a few months to years.
What Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
In this hectic world, eliminating unwanted hair once a week with razors or waxing may be a difficult effort. Consider going through a Laser Hair Removal procedure to get rid of this chore once and for all. Males and Females can both benefit from laser hair removal treatments. If you are concerned that Laser Hair Removal may be painful, be assured that it will not be. The Laser Hair Removal procedure is painless when compared to other traditional hair removal therapies, and when compared to the discomfort of waxing, some patients feel it to be mild as well. Getting rid of hair each week with razors or waxing might be a chore, but you can easily eliminate this burden by undergoing laser therapy.
• A non-invasive, gentle method for removing unwanted hair from any region of the body.
• Skin seems to be smoother and silkier.
• Because it eliminates more than one hair at a time, it can efficiently treat bigger regions.
• There is very little pain and almost little burning.
• Waxing, electrolysis, and razors are no longer necessary.
• Get back to regular exercises straightaway.